Commissioning provides critical oversight and functional testing to ensure efficient building operations and the overall success of building projects. During the design phase, commissioning also provides third-party review to ensure a building project meets owner expectations and program requirements.
For existing buildings, retro-commissioning analyzes systems and performance to bring the building back to full efficiency, improve comfort for occupants, and manage operational and maintenance costs.
As a building owner, you need a commissioning team with broad industry expertise to represent you and improve your project success and your building performance.
Commissioning services include:
- Identification and documentation of owner requirements
- Design documentation review
- Verification of system installation and performance
- Owner training
- Systems manual development
- Post-occupancy review
- Retro-commissioning of existing systems for improved performance